We are pleased to offer a wide array of clinics, lessons, and social events specifically tailored to our adult members. Whether this is your first time on court or your 1,000th, we have something for everyone.
- Private Lessons: Get one on one coaching by a pro! Nothing is better for your game than the undivided attention you receive on court with Head Pro John Musto, or Assistant Pro, David Hughes. Email email@example.com to get yours in the books today.
- Single lessons start at $150 and $125
- Save with a 5- or 10-lesson pack
- Group Clinics: These range from beginner weekly drop-ins, to advanced 8-week sessions. A great way to hone your technique and get a bit of group play. Currently we have:
- Friday Night Starter Clinic: 7pm & 8pm. Sign up via Club Locker or drop in. It’s $45 per clinic, with your first one on us!
- Academy: 8-week sessions for more advanced players. These meet a few times a week and each lesson builds on the other. Registration is required to grab a spot. Email Info@thesquashcenter.org for more information and pricing.
- Round Robins: Organized by level to ensure fun + competitiveness, this is a great way to play a few matches and meet your fellow members. Make sure to get in some squash talk and grab a drink at our bar afterwards! Check out the daily schedule on Club Locker to see when the group within your skill level/rating is playing.
- Box League and Club Ladder: More internal competitive play! These will impact your US Squash rating.
- The Box League gives you a month to play 4-5 other players around your level. At the end of the session, the two players with highest total points move up and the two with the lowest total points move down and it starts again.
- The Club Ladder is similar to the Box League in that you schedule your own matches, but it has more people! Ladders are used partly to determine playing order on the league teams, and partly to keep everyone on their toes!
- NY Squash League Matches: With around 800 players, the New York interclub league is one of the largest in the world. Each week, Manhattan Squash’s seven teams (from beginner to advanced) compete against other clubs from across the city. The league wraps up each season with a great celebration featuring trophies, stories and highlights. Come and play your part in the quest for the city championships!