For children who have:
- Played squash before.
- Know the rules.
- Can serve the ball and return a serve with reasonable consistency.
- Can play a match with someone else.
- Might have even entered some bronze tournaments.
Typical ages: 9-14, can be 5-18
What they’ll get:
A VERY DECENT GAME OF SQUASH
- Refinement of their squash skills.
- Focus on technical, tactical and strategic aspects of the game.
- Assistance with mental and physical conditioning including: motivation, executive functioning, self-reliance, emotional awareness, purposefulness, motor skills, hand-eye coordination, stamina, strength, flexibility, nutrition and sleep.
FALL TERM: WEEK OF SEPT 13 - DEC 6
ONLY 30 SLOTS AVAILABLE
Core program: Mon-Wed, or Tues-Thur 4:15 – 5:30
Price: $2,495 ($105 per day) $1,495 ($63 per day)
Participants are required to commit to the full 12-week term.
Membership to Manhattan Squash required.
Friday 4:30 – 5:30 match play and analysis: $75 per day
Weekend round robins: $45 per day